HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guild Leadership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

PostSubject: Guild Leadership   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Hey guys,

This is mostly to Peping, as its his guild, but I know we discussed it in guild earlier. Demon and I, along with The *Fears*, Dote, MiAmi, and a few others are facing some strong competition out of Lonely, iEsper, and other Wardogs/guilds. Demon and I love this guild, what it stands for, and our friends in it. We don't want anyone to be upset, but we have a great idea that I think should be considered. Expanding the guild to a "sister/brother" guild or setting some Captains who can lead during the times that Peping isn't online. I personally don't play with Peping, or Makao *Our strongest players* but maybe an hour a day. Lately I've gotten on just early enough to catch Peping to say a quick hi and bye.

I want our guild to be able to accept valuable new members (not just any noobs) quickly to make adjustments in or around CA times. If Celestial can hold CA's to only our guild, we can stay the strongest and keep getting better and better recruits. So we either need a Sister/Brother guild that has Leaders online when Peping isn't, or access to our main approval account. Demon and I would be more then happy to run this new guild, or help out with our existing one. I know that I don't want to burn any bridges, only help our guild become more and more exclusive/powerful.

I know that in previous servers, we have always had 2 guilds, or multiple guild leaders to help make choices and on the fly alliances against stronger opponents. A two guild system works well because as players get better, you can move them to the main guild to increase strength while keeping both guilds allianced. Let us know what you think Peping, and other members who I haven't spoken with. Maybe people can vote for Captain choices, or something.

Peping e-mail me or PM me a message

Ckes00521@Gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forsakenwulf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Leadership   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 pm

well i love the idea XD and iv experienced this on other servers before and out of an experience it works rlly rlly well and angel has a good point
dats why i love players like her ^^ she doesnt jus play and rely on her gut to giude her she thinks and plans out her moves step by step^^
sumthin iv been tryin to establish wit the giuld and giulds on other servers

But peping angel has a rlly good point XD i might not be playin slo but i can still agree wit her =P and i might come back to Slo sumtime =P
lol!

peping if u rlly wanna take this giuld to the next lvl u should take up this idea and listen to ppl like demon and angel they r the ppl who rlly kno wut there all about

and the ppl who rlly get strong...ppl liek niceboy jus rely on brute str and dat can get u so far but using ur brain ...planning things out..... dats how u rlly go the distance...even if its a game str can get u so far but using ur brains can bring u the distance^^

angel if u got more ideas like this keep em comin^^ ill chck forums now and then to see how things r goin^^

so cya ppl and hope u take up this idea peping ill pop in now and then on slo to see how things r goin so dont kick me out of giuld =P
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Guild Leadership   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Thanks Foresaken! I have an even better idea.. How about you don't quit! You paid for your part in things and you should stay! We'll all pitch in and help you get good again! <3

Luv u guyssss!

pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Leadership   

Back to top Go down

Guild Leadership
Page 1 of 1